Pecan Pie Brownies
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 35 m servings 362 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9-inch springform pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a deep 9-inch springform pan with aluminum foil and coat generously with cooking spray.
- Whisk brownie mix, oil, 2 eggs, and water together in a bowl until well combined. Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and leave oven on.
- Whisk brown sugar, corn syrup, 2 eggs, bourbon, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl. Add melted butter slowly, whisking until well combined. Add pecans and stir to coat in the filling. Pour gently over the brownie layer; spread evenly using a spatula.
- Bake in the hot oven until center is set, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool to room temperature, at least 2 hours.
- Cook's Notes:
- Honey can be used in place of the corn syrup.
- You can use light or dark brown sugar.
- If desired, chill the final product in the fridge for a shorter cooling time.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making brownies are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 362 calories; 25 g fat; 33.6 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 165 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1