Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 423
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 bombs)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a deep-dish pie plate.
- Roll out biscuits, 1 at a time, into a thin rough 7-inch circles. Spread the center of each circle with 1 tablespoon cream cheese. Add 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce and 2 tablespoons each Swiss cheese, stuffing, and turkey. Bring dough up around the filling, pinching it together. Work your way around until the filling is fully encased in the biscuit bomb.
- Place bombs on the pie plate, seam-side down. Repeat with remaining biscuits, cream cheese, cranberry sauce, Swiss cheese, stuffing, and turkey. Fit 7 bombs around the rim of the pie plate and 1 in the middle.
- Brush melted butter over the top of each bomb. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven, rotating once, until deep golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Rest bombs on a cooling rack for 15 minutes before eating. Serve with warmed gravy for dipping.
You might also like
Per Serving: 423 calories; 25 30.1 18.7 62 856 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1