Ingredients1 h servings 340
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat milk, eggs, and 1 1/2 tablespoons oil together in a bowl. Add flour and salt.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pour in about 1/4 cup batter. Cook until brown, about 3 minutes; turn and continue cooking until other side is brown, about 2 minutes more. Remove crepe and cool. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Stir pepper Jack cheese, chicken, sour cream, green onions, jalapeno, garlic, chili powder, and cumin together in a bowl. Spoon 1/2 cup of the mixture onto the center of each crepe. Roll and place, seam-side down, in a single layer in a shallow 9x13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle remaining pepper Jack cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 24.9 7.7 20.9 148 395 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
This is a very good dish. The crepes were rather eggy. Next time, I’ll use two eggs instead of three. I used gluten free flour, which has never been an issue with other crepes recipes that I hav...
Saw this and thought it sounded good. Decided to make it one night and took the hamburger out to thaw. Well getting ready to make dinner and gathering the ingredients and looking up the recipe...
Perfect low carb, high protein meal! I had so much fun making this...my first crepes! I ruined the first 2 but the others were creamy and smooth. I put one huge chicken breast in my crockpot ove...
That's how I make my oven-baked Chimichangas! The homemade tortillas are extra work, but they're worth the effort!