Banana-Stuffed Crepes with Hazelnut Sauce
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients54 m servings 595 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 crepes)
- Combine eggs, orange juice, white sugar sugar, and salt in a blender. Add flour 3 tablespoons at a time; blend until all flour is mixed in. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow air bubbles to settle.
- Beat cream cheese, yogurt, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Add confectioners' sugar a little at a time until blended.
- Mix chocolate-hazelnut spread, milk, and butter together in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until combined and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat; spray with cooking spray. Pour enough batter into the skillet to cover the bottom; keep crepes thin. Cook until firm enough to flip, 2 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook 10 to 20 seconds more. Remove from pan. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Place a crepe on a plate. Spread filling down the middle and layer banana slices on top. Fold crepe in thirds over the filling; pour hazelnut sauce over the crepe in a zigzag fashion.
Per Serving: 595 calories; 27.9 g fat; 73.3 g carbohydrates; 15.4 g protein; 237 mg cholesterol; 327 mg sodium. Full nutrition