Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 244 cals
- Place zucchini, shallots, poblano peppers, and carrots in a multi-cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Add cumin, salt, chili powder, oregano, and cayenne pepper; stir well to combine. Add oil. Turn on cooker and select Saute function. Cook and stir until just slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Pour in tomatoes. Nestle chicken thighs into the mixture. Add stock and bay leaves.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 10 to 40 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Transfer chicken thighs to a plate and remove skin, bones, and any cartilage. Shred into bite-sized pieces. Add shredded chicken back to the pot. Stir in black beans and lime juice.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use an onion in place of the shallots.
- You can use olive or avocado oil in place of the grapeseed oil.
- If using frozen chicken thighs, set cook time to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 244 calories; 8.8 g fat; 21.8 g carbohydrates; 20.3 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 1170 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I'm always looking for healthy meals to make in my pressure cooker and glad I tried this one. Only thing different was I used breasts instead of thighs and added corn. Whole family loved it! ...
This soup turned out AWESOME, just exactly as written. I like it with lots of lime juice, fresh cilantro, and a little dollop of sour cream on top. I will definitely make this again! Even the ki...