Chickpea Buddha Bowl
3 made it | 0 reviews |
"This delicious vegan dish is perfect for when you don't have much time. For this dish, we've used a mix of carrots, onions, parsnips and Brussels sprouts with chickpeas and quinoa, but other veggies you could try are: cauliflower, olives, tomatoes, sweet potato, spinach, or kale."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 815
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place vegetable broth and quinoa in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Simmer until quinoa is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Place Brussels sprouts, carrots, parsnips, and red onion on a baking sheet; drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Mix chickpeas with turmeric in a bowl. Heat remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir chickpeas until browned, about 8 minutes.
- Mix tahini, lemon juice, and maple syrup in a bowl until well combined. Add hot water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dressing is thin and smooth.
- Divide quinoa, roasted vegetables, chickpeas, and mashed avocado between 2 serving bowls. Drizzle 1 tablespoon dressing over each bowl.
You might also like
Per Serving: 815 calories; 40.4 99.1 23.9 0 728 Full nutrition