Plum and Raspberry Tart
made it | 0 reviews |
"This gluten-free plum and raspberry tart is our new favorite dessert recipe. It's made using an almond shortcrust pastry case that's not only super healthy and nutritious, but the honey adds a sweet flavor to it too. It tastes far too delicious to be good for you, but it really is. Serve with sea buckthorn powder."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 598 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch tart)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine 1/4 cup coconut oil, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon honey, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until well combined. Add 1 cup ground almonds and oats gradually to the mixture; pulse until well combined and a dough ball is formed.
- Roll out dough to fit a 9-inch pie dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edge of crust is golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place water, 1/3 cup honey, cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Add plums; simmer over medium-low heat until softened, about 20 minutes.
- Combine 1 cup ground almonds, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup coconut oil, and remaining honey in a blender; blend until smooth. Pour over pastry. Place plums and raspberries carefully on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- This tart can also be made into 4 mini individual tarts.
- You can substitute honey with maple syrup.
Per Serving: 598 calories; 42.3 g fat; 49.8 g carbohydrates; 13 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 39 mg sodium. Full nutrition