Chocolate Banana Pops
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 118 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Stick bananas with a lollipop stick; place on a baking sheet and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Place chocolate in top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Coat frozen bananas with melted chocolate.
- Cook's Notes:
- For a dairy-free treat, use a dairy-free chocolate.
- Oats, chopped nuts, and pumpkin seeds could be used as toppings. Roll the chocolate-covered bananas in toppings before chocolate sets.
Per Serving: 118 calories; 4.2 g fat; 20.8 g carbohydrates; 1.3 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 1 mg sodium. Full nutrition