Buckwheat Tortilla Pizza
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"These delicious buckwheat pizzas are super healthy and incredibly easy to make. You can use any toppings you like, but we'd really recommend using nutritional yeast if you're after a delicious alternative to cheese. These delicious flakes of goodness are one of our must have items to add to any recipe."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients43 m servings 156
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 6-inch pizzas)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine buckwheat, water, oregano, and 1 teaspoon olive oil in a bowl; mix until well combined.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the tortilla batter; cook until edges are dry, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes more. Transfer to a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Place diced tomatoes and garlic in the same skillet over medium heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until soft, about 5 minutes. Spread tomato mixture over tortillas and top with tomato slices, spinach, and nutritional yeast.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 156 calories; 5.9 22.9 6.3 0 26 Full nutrition