Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 26 m servings 367 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place cauliflower florets in a blender and cover with water; blend briefly on high speed until cauliflower is the size of rice.
- Pour cauliflower rice and water into a pot; add 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Drain cauliflower rice in a wire sieve or colander lined with cheesecloth; cool.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat; stir in onion and celery. Cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs, half-and-half, remaining 1 tablespoon salt, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Stir in cauliflower rice, onion mixture, chicken, broccoli, mozzarella cheese, and pepper Jack cheese. Spread into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the sauce is bubbly and the top is golden brown, about 50 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You might need to blend cauliflower florets in batches.
Per Serving: 367 calories; 22.6 g fat; 13.5 g carbohydrates; 28.7 g protein; 131 mg cholesterol; 2147 mg sodium. Full nutrition