Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 6 m servings 222 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 pancakes)
- Combine warm water, sugar, and yeast in a bowl. Add 1 cup flour; stir dough with a spatula.
- Mix the remaining 1 cup flour, hot water, 2 tablespoons oil, and salt together in a separate bowl until dough-like in texture. Add the dough from step 1; knead together into a round ball, dusting with flour as needed. Place dough ball on a lightly floured work surface; cover with a warm, damp towel for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Pinch dough ball into 2 pieces. Roll each out and sprinkle half the scallions on top. Roll up each piece into a tube; pinch each in half. Roll and flatten into large pancakes, dusting with flour, if needed.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook pancakes until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- Garlic salt may be substituted for regular salt.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 6.2 g fat; 36 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 393 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1