Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients47 m servings 545
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine egg yolks, creme fraiche, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, Dijon mustard, and 1 pinch salt in a food processor; pulse until well blended. Stir in chives and paprika with a spatula. Place in the refrigerator.
- Place bacon pieces in a nonstick skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until just crispy, 5 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate and toss with 1 tablespoon maple syrup until coated. Wipe most of the grease out of the skillet with a paper towel.
- Whisk eggs, heavy cream, nutmeg, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together in a shallow baking dish. Dip both sides of each brioche slice into the egg mixture.
- Return the skillet to medium-high heat. Add coated brioche slices; cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Place 1 piece of toasted brioche on each serving plate. Spread a spoonful of deviled egg mixture on top. Cover with another toasted brioche slice. Sprinkle bacon pieces on top.
Per Serving: 545 calories; 33.8 41.5 19.2 461 804 Full nutrition