Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 31 m servings 460
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Mix yogurt, lemon juice, onion juice, olive oil, garlic, black pepper, and saffron together in a large bowl. Add chicken pieces to the marinade and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade; thread through skewers. Discard unused marinade.
- Cook on the preheated grill, turning frequently, until golden brown on all sides and meat is no longer pink in the center, about 8 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- Use 1 finely chopped large onion in place of onion juice if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 460 calories; 31.6 6.2 37.3 99 107 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1