Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 385
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place cucumbers in a colander; set onto a plate. Toss cucumbers with 1 teaspoon salt. Let rest to draw about liquid, about 30 minutes. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Place red onion and 1 cup cold water in a bowl. Let soak until the strong onion flavor is weakened, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain and rinse.
- Combine cucumbers, red onions, Greek yogurt, Kalamata olives, dill, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest, oregano, and black pepper in a bowl. Fold in chicken, feta cheese, and tomatoes. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate salad for at least 1 hour.
- Stir salad and serve on lettuce leaves.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Crackers can be used in place of the lettuce.
Per Serving: 385 calories; 22 8.7 37.1 115 1327 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1