Basil Grilled Mediterranean Lamb Chops
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 521
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 lamb chops)
- Pat lamb chops dry and arrange in a single layer in a shallow glass baking dish.
- Whisk Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and pepper together in a small bowl. Whisk in oil slowly until marinade is smooth. Stir in basil. Pour marinade over lamb chops, turning to coat both sides. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
- Bring lamb chops to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill lamb chops until browned, 5 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 521 calories; 45.9 3.5 22.7 90 256 Full nutrition