Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients57 m servings 318 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread pine nuts on a baking sheet.
- Toast in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Increase heat to medium and stir in spaghetti; cook until coated with melted butter and lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Add onion and garlic; cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in rice; cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour broth into the saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover and cook until rice is tender until liquid has been absorbed, about 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix toasted pine nuts and parsley into the rice mixture.
Per Serving: 318 calories; 13.8 g fat; 41.8 g carbohydrates; 7.2 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 442 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1