Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 4 m servings 390
Original recipe yields 4 servings (2 chicken breasts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy plastic on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound chicken with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a your desired thickness. Season with salt and pepper. Place chicken in a baking pan.
- Combine 3/4 of the lemon juice, onion, 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic, and oregano in a bowl. Pour marinade over the chicken.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute tomatoes for 3 minutes. Add spinach; season with salt and remaining lemon juice. Cook and stir until spinach is slightly wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour over the chicken in the pan. Sprinkle feta cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Chicken could be marinated ahead of time for extra flavor.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 390 calories; 26.7 9.7 30 93 480 Full nutrition