Paleo Chocolate Chip Muffins
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 397 cals
Original recipe yields 7 servings (7 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix coconut milk and vinegar together in a small bowl. Let stand until curdled, about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk cassava flour, potato starch, psyllium husk, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a mixing bowl. Toss in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Whisk melted butter, cocoa powder, and coconut oil together in another bowl until cocoa powder is completely incorporated. Add coconut milk mixture, eggs, maple syrup, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract and whisk again until completely mixed.
- Pour egg mixture over the flour mixture and stir with a rubber spatula to combine. Let batter sit for 5 minutes so flours can settle and thicken slightly.
- Scoop batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Tip muffins onto their sides to finish cooling.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use the nuts of your choice or no nuts at all.
- Please don't let them cool completely in the tin…they will get soggy and moisture-ridden…super gross!
Per Serving: 397 calories; 23.5 g fat; 47.9 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 71 mg cholesterol; 316 mg sodium. Full nutrition