Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 179
Original recipe yields 14 servings (14 donuts)
- Whisk cassava flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Combine butter and coconut sugar in a separate medium bowl; beat with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add pumpkin puree, chocolate chips, maple syrup, coconut milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined. Add flour mixture and mix until ingredients combine and form a thick batter.
- Preheat a doughnut maker according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Spoon batter into a pastry or a resealable plastic bag. Cut the tip off and pipe batter into the doughnut maker molds. Close the lid and bake according to manufacturer's instructions, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer doughnuts to a cooling rack and let cool completely.
- While doughnuts are cooling, heat chocolate chips and coconut oil in a double boiler until melted and smooth, about 5 minutes. Spoon glaze into a small bowl. Dip the top of each doughnut in chocolate glaze and return to the cooling rack. Drizzle any remaining chocolate on top. Let stand until glaze hardens, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- For dairy-free doughnuts, substitute coconut oil for butter.
- You can grate dried fruit (such as mango) over the chocolate glaze before it hardens. Or add shaved chocolate or nuts.
- Baking in oven trays may take a bit longer.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 8.2 27.3 1.4 22 169 Full nutrition