Moistest Sugar-Free Zucchini Muffins Ever
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 144
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine banana, butter, egg, and coconut oil in a bowl; mix until well combined. Add zucchini and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a separate bowl. Add gradually to zucchini mixture, stirring until well combined. Stir in milk slowly. Scoop 1/4 cup batter into each muffin cup. Sprinkle each muffin with 1 teaspoon brown sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- For paleo muffins, substitute butter with coconut oil or a banana, and use coconut milk.
- Optional: Sprinkle 1 teaspoon brown or coconut sugar over each muffin before baking. It gives them a great crunch!
Per Serving: 144 calories; 6 20.3 3.9 26 150 Full nutrition