Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 62
Original recipe yields 50 servings (50 cookies)
- Melt 9 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan over low heat; mix in oats. Remove from heat and let cool, about 20 minutes.
- Mix eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, and baking powder together in a large bowl; stir in dates-oat mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- Use 2 teaspoons to place little mounds of oat-date mixture 2 inches apart onto the baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned on the top and bottom, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 62 calories; 2.8 8.7 1 14 29 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1