Shrimp Scampi with Cauliflower Rice
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 316
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Wring out excess moisture from cauliflower using a cheesecloth or towel to make 'rice.'
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, cream, parsley, salt, garlic powder, white pepper, black pepper, and sugar substitute in a small bowl.
- Heat a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook for 1 minute. Add cream mixture; cook until shrimp are lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes more. Transfer to a bowl.
- Combine cauliflower rice and soy sauce in the same saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until cauliflower is tender, 2 to 4 minutes. Serve shrimp on top of the cauliflower rice.
- Cook's Notes:
- Butter can be substituted for the olive oil.
- If your shrimp is frozen, let it sit in hot water for about 3 minutes then pat dry, or take it out of the freezer 1 to 2 hours beforehand.
- If you have a food processor, feel free to pulse the cauliflower until it resembles short-grain rice.
Per Serving: 316 calories; 21.8 18.5 15.9 97 743 Full nutrition