5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 105 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine peanut butter, egg, stevia sweetener, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract together with a mixer or food processor. Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place 1 to 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Flatten balls with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set, about 10 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Line a tray with waxed paper. Transfer cookies to tray until cooled to room temperature, about 15 minutes, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Cookies will be very crumbly until fully set.
Per Serving: 105 calories; 8.5 g fat; 5.8 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 12 mg cholesterol; 79 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I really liked this as a low carb option. I tried it with truvia, and thought it tasted good but does have a truvia after taste.
I following the recipe with two minor changes: 1) I used Swerve instead of Truvia 2) I used 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter and 1/3 cup extra crunchy. Next time I will add a little more Swerve to ...