Keto-Friendly Brownie Cakes
made it | 0 reviews |
"This recipe is really good for someone who is on the ketosis diet that just cannot forget about sugar! It is quick to prepare and pretty filling. The nice part about this recipe is that the soy flour and chocolate have dietary fiber, making it extremely low carb. The flour and chocolate for the whole recipe is 8g of carbs. You could eat the whole batch by yourself in one sitting if you choose."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients29 m servings 124 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (18 mini cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line an 18-cup mini muffin tin with paper liners.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Combine melted chocolate, sweetener, water, butter, and egg in a bowl. Stir until sugar dissolves. Add soy flour, mayonnaise, vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda. Whisk until no chunks remain. Pour batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a brownie cake comes out clean, 18 to 21 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- This dish also works well as a small sheet cake!
- You can also leave out the mayo in the dish. That is just an addition if you want additional moisture in the cake as opposed to it being just spongy.
- The recipe also works with coconut flour or almond flour.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 11.8 g fat; 3.5 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 319 mg sodium. Full nutrition