Ingredients53 m servings 326
- Spread asparagus across the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Scatter artichoke hearts on top. Place the casserole dish in the oven; this will remove some residual moisture from the vegetables as the oven heats.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place spinach and mushrooms in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave until moisture evaporates, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer spinach and mushrooms into a pot over medium heat. Add heavy cream, cream cheese, and broth. Cook and stir continuously until cream cheese melts and sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Stir in Italian seasoning and garlic powder; cook until flavors meld, about 3 minutes.
- Remove casserole from the oven; pour sauce over the vegetables. Top with Cheddar cheese slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is lightly browned and edges are crumbly, about 20 minutes. Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can replace the canned artichoke hearts, asparagus, spinach, and mushrooms with fresh vegetables. Just make sure to saute mushrooms and spinach in butter until soft.
- Mushroom or beef broth can be substituted for the vegetable broth if desired.
- Fresh garlic can be used in place of garlic powder.
Per Serving: 326 calories; 29.5 8.3 10.2 94 600 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I used all fresh ingredient. Had no marinated artichoke hearts so I used some oil/vinegar and Italian seasonings to soak fresh veggies for 4 hours. Then the recipe as written. Everyone at the...
I was put off by the photo, but this is an amazing keto casserole! I followed it exactly as written and it's a keeper! Thanks for the great recipe!
I made this with half and half instead of heavy whipping cream to lower the fat. I took it to a ladies meeting and got rave reviews, asked for the recipe, and to bring it again.
This is w/o a doubt the best casserole I've ever made. Here's where I differed from the recipe: *Edit: It seems strange that 8 oz of cream cheese is mentioned twice, separately. I made this w o...