Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 12 m servings 260 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 casserole)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place cauliflower in a food processor and pulse into grounds the size of rice grains. Transfer to a large casserole dish.
- Combine beef, onion, and garlic in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until meat is browned and onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Add green bell peppers and Italian seasoning; continue cooking until slightly tender, about 2 minutes.
- Drain excess moisture from the beef mixture. Add tomatoes and beef broth. Simmer until flavors combine, about 5 minutes. Add mixture to the cauliflower in the casserole dish; mix to combine. Shake coconut aminos over the casserole; top evenly with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sauce is bubbly, about 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 16.5 g fat; 9.8 g carbohydrates; 19.2 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 389 mg sodium. Full nutrition