Halloween Fondant Ghost Cupcakes
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 11 m servings 454 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
- Sift 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Mix in flour mixture alternately with milk. Beat until batter is just blended.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 16 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove cupcakes from tin and cool completely, about 2 hours.
- Frost each cupcake with a thin layer of white vanilla frosting. Place 1 marshmallow half, cut-side up, in the center of each cupcake.
- Dust a work surface with confectioners' sugar. Pinch off walnut-sized pieces of white fondant; roll into thin circles that are slightly bigger than the cupcakes. Drape over the marshmallows so they look like ghosts. Poke 2 holes near the top for the eyes. Stuff 1 raisin half into each hole.
Per Serving: 454 calories; 16.4 g fat; 75.6 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 441 mg sodium. Full nutrition