Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 453 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a large 13x10-inch (4 quart) baking dish; set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and return to saucepan along with butter; mix well to coat the noodles.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the eggs, cream, sugar, salt, sour cream and pineapple.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into small chunks then add to the egg mixture.
- Stir sweet potatoes into the noodle mixture, mix well then transfer to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the top is golden brown and the pudding is set.
- Allow pudding to cool for at least 40 minutes before cutting into squares.
- This side dish can be served warm or, even better, at room temperature.
Per Serving: 453 calories; 16.3 g fat; 66.7 g carbohydrates; 9.2 g protein; 143 mg cholesterol; 305 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
We love Kugel at our house, but I'd never before seen a recipe for Sweet Potato Kugel...this was a real treat for us. It was fun to make and turned out perfectly. We loved it! I will definite...