Sweet Potato Herb Paté
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 20 m servings 280 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Butter spring form pan; set aside. In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, salt and melted butter. Pat into the bottom of prepared spring form pan and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Place yams, yam syrup and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade and break up all clumps of potato. Remove half of the sweet potatoes and add one block of cream cheese and two of the eggs; process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a large mixing bowl.
- Return remaining sweet potatoes, remaining block of cream cheese, the last egg, Parmesan cheese and herbs to the food processor; process until smooth.
- Add to mixing bowl and whisk together both batches until smooth; scoop batter into the prepared spring form pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes then turn heat down to 300 and bake 20 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and allow cheesecake to rest in the pan for 2 hours.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight (or at least 6 hours) before un-molding.
- Heat cranberry sauce until melted then stir in dried cranberries and extract.
- Let cool or 5 minutes, stir well then spoon over cheesecake. Serve with crackers of your choice.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 14 g fat; 34 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 274 mg sodium. Full nutrition