Crunchy Sweet Potato Pancakes
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients27 m servings 239 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (14 -16 pancakes)
- In a large bowl (using a hand beater) whip the Bruce's Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes until creamy.
- Add the eggs, parsley, flour, salt, pepper and onion; stir well to combine.
- Press all the excess moisture out of the grated Russet potatoes and add to sweet potato mixture. Stir ingredients to blend well.
- Heat peanut oil to 375 degrees F in an electric skillet (or a heavy skillet over medium-high heat).
- Pour in 1/3 cup potato mixture at a time, flattening each with the back of a wooden spoon. Fry until crisp and golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with sour cream and applesauce on the side.
- *2 tablespoons. minced candied (crystallized) ginger can be added to the brown sugar-pecan mixture if desired.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 9.4 g fat; 34.6 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 185 mg sodium. Full nutrition