Stovetop Cauliflower Gratin
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 205
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Toast panko in a 4- to 5-qt. saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer quickly to a small bowl; stir in parsley and lemon zest and set aside.
- Heat oil in same pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes or until tender. Whisk in flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Whisk in broth and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cauliflower; cover and simmer 7 to 8 minutes or until tender, stirring halfway through. Stir in Parmesan and season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with panko mixture and serve.
- VARIATION: Prepare recipe as directed, except:
- For Stovetop Broccoli Gratin, use 7 cups broccoli flowerets instead of cauliflower. Or, try 3 1/2 cups each broccoli and cauliflower.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 8.5 27.7 8.2 4 412 Full nutrition