Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 40 m servings 582
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Blend cake mix, water, 3 eggs, and oil together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Mix ricotta cheese, sugar, 3 eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Pour evenly over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour and 10 minutes. Let cool, at least 20 minutes.
- Mix milk and pudding mix together until thickened. Fold in whipped topping and pineapple. Spread over the cooled cake. Cover and refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours.
Per Serving: 582 calories; 24.1 73.9 15.7 124 544 Full nutrition