Red Velvet Cheesecake Sheet Cake
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 370 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Blend cake mix, water, oil, and 3 eggs in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. Spread half the batter evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Beat 1 1/2 packages cream cheese, white sugar, and egg white together in a separate bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. Drop spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture into the cake batter in the pan. Pour the remaining batter on top, spreading evenly to cover the cream cheese mixture completely.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is firm and no longer shiny, about 40 minutes. Let cake cool completely, at least 40 minutes.
- Combine remaining cream cheese and butter in a bowl. Add confectioners' sugar; mix until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract until combined. Add milk; mix until smooth. Spread icing over the cooled cake.
- Cook's Note:
- Mix the icing together while the cake cools.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making red velvet cake are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 370 calories; 19.7 g fat; 45.5 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 263 mg sodium. Full nutrition