Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 461
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Spoon 1/2 cup vanilla frosting into a bowl. Spread a thin layer over the top of each cupcake with a knife. Refrigerate cupcakes for 30 minutes to make decorating easier.
- Combine remaining 2 cups of vanilla frosting and green food coloring in a bowl; stir until frosting is uniformly green. Add more green food coloring, 1 drop at a time, until your frosting is the color you like.
- Transfer frosting to a piping bag. Working perpendicular to the top of each cupcake, pipe the green frosting around the edge, working inwards in a circular motion to create a tree shape. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.
- Decorate Christmas trees with sprinkles, colored sugar, or candies as the "ornaments" on the trees.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any colored sugar pieces to decorate the Christmas trees. White, red, or silver dragees look really nice, or any larger round sugar candies, red jelly beans, or colored sugars work.
Per Serving: 461 calories; 18.4 70.8 3.7 37 320 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1