Sea Bass San Sebastian
Ingredients45 m servings 545
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- Mix together mayonnaise, sherry vinegar, smoked paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, garlic, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl until sauce is combined.
- Spread olive oil on the bottom 2 individual-serving baking dishes. Cover oil with a single layer of pepper slices to cover the bottom of the dishes.
- Season the fish generously with 1/2 teaspoon salt and place on top of the pepper slices. Spread the tops and sides of the fish with the prepared sauce, spreading the thickest layer on top. Grate almonds over the filets to cover. Transfer baking dishes to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until beautifully browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 18 minutes. Internal temperature should reach 135 to 140 degrees F (57 to 60 degrees C). Garnish with tomatoes.
- Chef's Note:
- You can substitute any type of whole almond for the Marcona almonds.
Per Serving: 545 calories; 35.2 11 47.3 102 1719 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
We loved this sauce! The only thing I did different was sprinkle with macadamia nuts because we have plenty from a tree in our yard. My hubby said it was the best fish he had ever eaten. I w...
Super easy! I will make this again! Next time, I will probably only use 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper, as this was really spicy!