Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 11 m servings 231
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 9x13-inch baking pan )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Sift mochiko, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until melted, about 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips until smooth and creamy.
- Beat coconut milk, evaporated milk, and eggs together in a bowl. Add vanilla extract. Add chocolate-butter mixture and stir until incorporated. Add to the flour mixture slowly, whisking by hand until well incorporated and no lumps remain. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 55 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting, about 1 hour. Cut with a plastic knife; mochi sticks to metal.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 11 32 3.3 30 200 Full nutrition