Schokoladenmakronen (Gluten-Free Christmas Chocolate Meringues)
Ingredients1 h 21 m servings 24
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Grate dark chocolate with a fine grater (such as Microplane(R)) into a bowl.
- Beat egg whites in a glass, metal, or ceramic bowl until stiff peaks form. Add sugar and vanilla sugar gradually, continuing to beat. Sift cocoa powder over grated chocolate; fold mixture with a spatula carefully into the egg whites.
- Use 2 teaspoons to place little mounds of chocolate mixture 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are dried on the outside and slightly darkened on the bottom, about 30 minutes, depending on the size of the cookies.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheets for 1 to 2 minutes, then carefully transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely, about 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 24 calories; 0.5 5 0.4 0 4 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I've made these dozens of times for school events because they are gluten free and just so delicious! Everyone loves them
These were delicious and didn’t last long at all even though I doubled the recipe!