Easy High-Fiber Pancakes
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 281
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 pancakes)
- Whisk baking mix, bran meal, sugar, flax seeds, chia seeds, and baking powder in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Whisk milk, eggs, oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl until well combined.
- Make a well in the center of the baking mix mixture; add egg mixture 1 tablespoon at a time, whisking well after each addition, until batter takes 1 to 2 seconds to fall off the whisk.
- Heat a griddle over medium-high heat. Grease with butter. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle about 4 inches apart and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip gently and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Note:
- As pancakes finish, transfer to a baking sheet in the oven to keep warm.
Per Serving: 281 calories; 14.9 32.7 6.9 70 594 Full nutrition