Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 509 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x13-inch baking pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, oats, melted butter, and 1 teaspooon cinnamon in a bowl; mix until well combined. Spread 1/2 of the mixture evenly in the prepared baking pan.
- Mix together apples, 1/2 cup brown sugar, white sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl; spread in the baking pan and dot with butter. Cover with the remaining oat mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and crispy, 75 to 80 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Granny Smith, Gala, or any other good pie apple will work as well.
Per Serving: 509 calories; 19.3 g fat; 83.5 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 16 mg sodium. Full nutrition