Easy and Delicious Apple Crisp
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 149
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine apples, water, lime juice, and 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar in a pot over medium heat. Stir until well combined. Add 1 teaspoon cinnamon and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until apples are softened and water has evaporated, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine flour, 1/3 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons oats, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Mix in butter until crumbles form.
- Pour apple filling into a 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle crumble mixture over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is golden brown, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Lime juice can be substituted with the juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You can use 1/4 cup white sugar and 3 tablespoons brown sugar when making the crumble if preferred.
Per Serving: 149 calories; 6.1 23 1.5 15 61 Full nutrition