Ingredients1 h servings 641
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toss apple slices with 1 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in the baking dish. Top with 6 tablespoons butter.
- Mix 2 cups flour, oatmeal, 2 cups brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Rub in 1 cup butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Add chopped nuts to the crumble topping if desired.
Per Serving: 641 calories; 26.8 98.9 5.4 67 441 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Made this tonight, I cut the recipe in half because I only had 5 cups of apples. It wasn't mentioned what size of pan to use so I used a 8 X 12 class dish, which was fine but I should have stuc...
Nice and easy. I added almonds to the crumble. It was very tasty but a bit too sweet for us. I will try this again but with a third less sugar in the crumble and maybe more oats.
my family absolutely loved it. the recipe I will be using from now on.