Fern's Apple Crisp
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 641 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toss apple slices with 1 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in the baking dish. Top with 6 tablespoons butter.
- Mix 2 cups flour, oatmeal, 2 cups brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Rub in 1 cup butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Add chopped nuts to the crumble topping if desired.
Per Serving: 641 calories; 26.8 g fat; 98.9 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 441 mg sodium. Full nutrition