Gluten-Free Pizza Crust with Cassava Flour
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 272
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 12-inch pizza crust)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Combine cassava flour, coconut flour, rice flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk in eggs and olive oil. Add 1/2 cup water; mix until batter is the consistency of mashed potatoes, adding more water as needed.
- Spread batter on the lined pizza pan with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dry, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- To finish pizza: Add toppings and cheese. Bake at 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) until cheese is bubbly, about 8 minutes.
Per Serving: 272 calories; 6.2 49.6 4.5 93 983 Full nutrition