Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients21 m servings 935 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (1 8-inch pizza crust)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a pizza pan and dust with cornstarch.
- Mix Cheddar cheese, gluten-free flour, egg, and melted butter in a large bowl until well combined. Season with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and lemon pepper. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough is formed.
- Spread dough over the prepared pizza pan. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light golden brown, about 6 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- To finish pizza: Add toppings and cheese. Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) until cheese is bubbly, about 8 minutes.
Per Serving: 935 calories; 62.2 g fat; 55.1 g carbohydrates; 44.7 g protein; 268 mg cholesterol; 1032 mg sodium. Full nutrition