Tried and True Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 220
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 12-inch pizza crust)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line pizza pan with aluminum foil; grease with vegetable oil.
- Combine flour, cornstarch, water, dry milk powder, yeast, vinegar, salt, gelatin, and agave nectar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; mix on medium speed until combined and dough is very runny, about 3 minutes.
- Spread dough over lined pizza pan with wet fingers.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the underside of the crust is golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven; flip it on the pizza pan. Remove aluminum foil.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- It's important that the dough is sticky, that's what keeps it light. Just keep your hands wet when spreading the dough. Don't skip the step of flipping over the pizza crust; having both sides baked is what makes it crispy.
- Top crust with choice of toppings. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 3.2 43.9 5.1 < 1 607 Full nutrition