Easy Breakfast Cupcakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 188
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 6 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Cut 6 circles out of the bread slices using a glass or cup. Place 1 circle in the bottom of each of the muffin cups. Wrap 1 slice of bacon around the inside of each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bread is toasted and bacon is cooked, about 8 minutes.
- Remove muffin tin from oven. Crack 1 egg into each cup and season each with salt and pepper. Sprinkle 1 heaping tablespoon of shredded Cheddar cheese on top of each egg.
- Return to the hot oven and bake until eggs are set, about 12 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Bake the eggs longer if you prefer them less runny.
Per Serving: 188 calories; 11.3 8.5 13 206 368 Full nutrition