Savory Breakfast Cupcakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 147
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F (182 degrees C).
- Beat 1 egg in a bowl using an electric mixer. Add flour, milk, baking powder, brown sugar, and salt. Mix until smooth like pancake batter.
- Whisk the remaining eggs in a separate bowl until fluffy.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook sausage, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned and crumbly, about 5 minutes.
- Pour about 1/4 inch of pancake batter into each cup of a 12-cup muffin tin. Add 1/4 inch of beaten eggs to each cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven, about 8 minutes. Top cupcakes with sausage and continue baking until set, about 8 minutes more. Let cool, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use water instead of milk if preferred.
Per Serving: 147 calories; 7.5 10.8 9 179 470 Full nutrition