Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 214
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Press circles into the bread slices using a small juice glass. Place 1 circle into each muffin cup.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook bacon until almost crisp, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs with onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Line each muffin cup with a slice of bacon. Fill each cup with egg mixture and top off with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also choose to place an egg whole into each cup and season each cup individually.
Per Serving: 214 calories; 11.6 13.9 13.1 202 514 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2