Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 384
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch lasagna)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- Place frozen hash browns in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan; season with salt and pepper. Spread onion and bell pepper over the hash browns; layer mushrooms slices on top. Add bacon.
- Beat milk, eggs, and salt together in a bowl. Pour mixture over the bacon, pressing lightly with a spatula to distribute. Spread Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg mixture is set, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute crumbled cooked sausage for the bacon, if desired.
Per Serving: 384 calories; 28 23.5 22.5 148 879 Full nutrition