made it | 0 reviews |
"A filling breakfast lasagna that can be served for brunch, lunch or dinner. A crowd pleaser that has a little something for everyone. Can also be refrigerated or frozen prior to serving; if you choose to do this, add an extra 1/2 cup of milk to the sauce, cook the lasagna a little less, and allow for a longer cooking time."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 650 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x13-inch baking pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a baking pan.
- Whisk 1/4 cup milk and eggs together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spread into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until solid yet slightly wet on top, about 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Cook sausage in a deep saucepan over medium heat until browned, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a plate, reserving grease in the pan.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place onions in the hot saucepan with the reserved grease. Cook and stir until starting to soften, about 5 minutes. Add butter; increase heat to medium-high. Add flour; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Pour in milk slowly; season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook until sauce is thickened, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in the cooked sausage, diced tomatoes, ham, and parsley.
- Cut into cooked sheet of eggs into strips about the size of the lasagna noodles.
- Mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, and garlic salt together in a bowl.
- Spread a thin layer of the sauce into the bottom of a baking dish. Add a layer of lasagna noodles. Sprinkle a portion of the cheese mixture on top. Scatter some of the mushrooms over the cheese. Place a layer of the egg strips on top. Continuing layering the remaining sauce, noodles, cheese, mushrooms, and egg strips. Top the final layer with sauce and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 650 calories; 36.9 g fat; 42.7 g carbohydrates; 36.8 g protein; 279 mg cholesterol; 1562 mg sodium. Full nutrition