Ginger-Lemon Cheesecake Bites
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 85
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 bites)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a mini muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and light. Add sugar, eggs, lemon extract, and vanilla extract gradually.
- Puree gingersnaps in a food processor into fine crumbs. Drop a heaping 1/2 teaspoon crumbs into each muffin cup; add a teaspoon of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 11 minutes. Let cool in the pan until set, about 10 minutes. Chill before serving, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Don't worry about the loose crumbs, they will hold after baking.
Per Serving: 85 calories; 4.8 9.3 1.3 18 61 Full nutrition